วันพุธที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2559

เขียนโดย Unknown ที่ 05:29

Learning Log 11

                   

20 September 2016

This week, I learned about how to construct  tests in my CALL. I learnt about to construct many kinds of test. There are multiple choice , short answer , fill in the blank , true or false and matching. First , multiple choice test, I provided the choices and click in front of the right answer. Second , short answer test, I provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. Third , fill in the blank test, I provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. Next , true or false test, I also had to provide sentences and construct the button true and false for student to click. Finally , matching test , I had to provide the choice in two part and let student match them together correctly. Moreover , I learned about take 2 projects mixed together.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos